|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (30g) contains
- 100.5 Calories
- 8.4g of Fat
- 6g of Protein
- No Carbs
- 7.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 2.34% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.81mg of Zinc - 8.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.27mg of Iron - 2.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 93mg of Potassium - 2.33% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.0003mg of Vitamin C - 0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.45mg of Vitamin B12 - 15% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Mettwurst (air-dried)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.001||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.3||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.63||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.41||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||2||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.5||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (30g) for Mettwurst (air-dried) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Mettwurst (air-dried)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Mettwurst (air-dried) we looked at the portion size (30g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0% of Mettwurst (air-dried) are carbs, per serving (30g) that is 0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0||0.5|
Allergens in Mettwurst (air-dried)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 28g total fat per 100g, 11.8g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 13.1g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 80mg.