Mozzarella: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1.0||0.2|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) of Mozzarella contains:
- 131.5 Calories
- 10.5g of Fat
- 8.5g of Protein
- and 0.5g of Carbs
- 100.0mg of sodium - 0.1% of the RDA for sodium.
- 5.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.9mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.1mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 20.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 0.7mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.2% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Mozzarella you get
- 17.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Cheese have on average 104.40g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 21.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Cheese 119.00g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Cheese 0.00g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Mozzarella?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.0|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.3||0.4|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||9.0||32.0|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.3||1.9|
Is Mozzarella rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Mozzarella of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Mozzarella
Is Mozzarella high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Mozzarella we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Mozzarella
1.0% of Mozzarella are carbs, per serving of 50g that makes 0.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1.0||0.2|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Mozzarella?
The Glycemic Index of Mozzarella is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Mozzarella
- is Gluten free
- has very low amounts of Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Mozzarella
Of the 21.0g total fat per 100g in Mozzarella, 14.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 4.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 65.0mg.