|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||4.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (125g) contains
- 261.25 Calories
- 8.75g of Fat
- 20g of Protein
- and 23.75g of Carbs
- 25mg of Magnesium, that covers 7.81% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.25mg of Zinc - 12.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.125mg of Iron - 9.38% of the RDA for Iron.
- 268.75mg of Potassium - 6.72% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.25mg of Vitamin C - 1.19% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.625mg of Vitamin B12 - 20.83% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Chicken schnitzel you get
- 0.84 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat dishes have on average 3.76g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.37 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat dishes 3.46g)
- 0.05 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Chicken schnitzel?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||5.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.8||0.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.17||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.32||0.2|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||25||19.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.5||2.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (125g) for Chicken schnitzel of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Chicken schnitzel
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Chicken schnitzel we looked at the portion size (125g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
19% of Chicken schnitzel are carbs, per serving (125g) that is 23.75g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||19||4.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Chicken schnitzel?
The Glycemic Index of Chicken schnitzel is 45, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 10.7 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Chicken schnitzel
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 7g total fat per 100g, 2.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 120mg.