|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||0.7|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (65g) of Fried egg contains
- 143 Calories
- 11.7g of Fat
- 8.45g of Protein
- and 0.65g of Carbs
- 130mg of sodium - 8.67% of the RDA for sodium.
- 6.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 2.03% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.78mg of Zinc - 7.8% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.105mg of Iron - 9.21% of the RDA for Iron.
- 91mg of Potassium - 2.28% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 1.105mg of Vitamin B12 - 36.83% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Fried egg you get
- 13 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Eggs have on average 18.57g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 18 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Eggs 20.43g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Eggs 0g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Fried egg?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5||1.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.08||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.28||0.4|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||60||69.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.7||2|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (65g) for Fried egg of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Fried egg
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Fried egg we looked at the portion size (65g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
1% of Fried egg are carbs, per serving (65g) that is 0.65g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1||0.7|
Allergens in Fried egg
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 18g total fat per 100g, 8.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 6g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 550mg.